A penetrating organic salve with pain-easing arnica, healing St. John’s wort and warming cayenne pepper. Cayenne pepper contains capsaicin, a natural anti-inflammatory that blocks a neurotransmitter that transmits pain signals from the nerves to the central nervous system.
This salve is great for muscle aches and pains, arthritis, bruises, and even mild nerve pains.
Soothing oils soften skin while the synergistic blend of herbs and essential oils gently warms and stimulates circulation, to help relieve muscle tension and stiff joints.
- Helps temporarily relieve pain from sore muscles, stiff joints, arthritis, muscle spasm, menstrual cramps, and nerve pain
- Excites heat sensors in the skin to provide a warm feeling to the skin and underlying tissue layers
- Stimulates circulation
- Use before exercising to warm and loosen muscles and joints
- Arnica is a well-known anti-inflammatory herb that soothes sore muscles, sprains, and bruises by improving the local blood supply and to speed up the healing process
- Topical St John's wort has anti-inflammatory properties and helps relieve muscle pain and mild to moderate nerve pain
- When applied topically, the warming abilities of ginger help to improve circulation and relieve tension in tired muscles
- Spearmint essential oil contains menthol, a common compound that helps reduce pain, relax the muscles and increase circulation to the affected area
- Eucalyptus essential oil helps to reduce inflammation and ease joint and muscle pain
- For a cooling salve that helps relieve muscle & joint pain, congestion and fatigue try our Cool Menthol Salve
Although this salve is safe for most folks with sensitive skin, to be safe always do a patch test to see how your skin reacts.