Available for curbside pick-up only.
The darker the red, the sweeter the flesh. Ruby Red lightest and Star Ruby darkest.
- Duncan: A large seedy whit flesh fruit. Excellent flavor, very juicy, sweet like the reds. Popular for sectioning. Its season is November to May.
- Ray Ruby: Large 3" - 5" fruit with few seeds. The flesh is darker colored and sweeter than Ruby Red. Good for eating and juice.
- Rio Red: Fruit is medium-large 2 1/2" - 5', round, nearly seedless with rosy deep red flesh and often a red blush to the rind (skin). The rind is a typical grapefruit type with thick, slightly pebbled skin that is not easily peeled. April to October.
- Ruby Red: Large 3" - 5" fruit with few seeds. The peel will show a pink blush. Flesh is pink to pale red color, very juicy. Its season is November to May.
- Thompson Pink: Large 3" - 5" fruit with few seeds. White flesh, very juicy, tart. The tree has a large growth habit and produces November to May.